Docent, Department of Jazz Music
Jazz vocalist, educator, Docent in Latvian Academy of Music.
Graduated from Gnessin Russian Academy of Music (1991), PhD degree in University of Latvia, faculty of Education, Psychology and Art (2010), has participated in many conferences as a researcher of jazz pedagogy. Has studied with a Grammy nominated American singer Janet Lawson, as well as gained experience at New School University in New York. Has performed in the Baltics states, Finland, Norway, Poland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Russia, Belarus and USA.
- "WAVE Btrio" (Inga Bērziņa, Ilga Bērziņa, Aivars Bērziņš), 2000
- 4.30 AM Skygroove (Inga Bērziņa, Madars Kalniņš, Andris Grunte, Artis Orubs, Deniss Paškevičs), 2002
- "BALĀDES" Riga Groove Acustic (Inga Bērziņa, Madars Kalniņš, Andris Grunte, Kaspars Grigalis, Deniss Paškevičs), 2007
- "NEIZTEIKTIE VĀRDI" Ingas Bērziņas kvintets (Inga Bērziņa, Madars Kalniņš, Andris Grunte, Artis Orubs, Deniss Paškevičs), 2013
- "SIEVIETES SAPŅI" duets Inga Bērziņa, Tuomo Uusitalo, 2019